Monday 7 April 2008

Lost words....

I' m away from home again... stuck here in the cold, cold land of fish & chips and kebabs... Been keeping myself occupied with work and meeting up with my university buddies. I have been thinking about Ms Angel a lot lately... must be loneliness showing it's ugly thoughts again... By now she should be in the States already, but I did get an e-mail from her saying she'll be back next month to say her final goodbyes... makes no sense to me why one would say their goodbyes twice..?? Better to get it over once and for all... less tragic that way... for me that is...

I feel so much loss without her in my life now...more than I've felt before... it's like if there's no her, then there's no me?? make sense at all?? I'll let you be the judge of that... whoever you are, kind person reading my blog. This is what happens when you want someone you can't have so much... it's more than pain... it's an empty dark void that doesn't end. Nothing can describe it... and do you know what the hardest thing is about ?? It's facing it alone... seriously, no one should go through love like this... but let's face it, it's human nature to fall in love and get hurt in the end, it's unavoidable... everyone goes through it, there's no such thing as a happy ending...

Ramblings...ramblings... my words are but ramblings of the pain I feel inside. I have no way of venting this pain, my world is a silent one, no one knows the misery I feel and no one can cure the pain I'm in... I won't let them....

No comments: