Friday 4 April 2008

Silence ...

If silence does speak a thousand words... then I hope Ms Angel knows why I have been ignoring her the past few days. I haven't been blogging at all...been caught up in too much work lately, I feel she's keeping me in the office deliberately... maybe she's waiting to corner me to ask that awkward question about 'us'. The status quo is still the same, I pretend she doesn't exist... she pretends I don't exist... in short, we're both just too proud, stubborn and stupid. Things are too quiet between us... sometimes I wish that this was all over... It feels like my heart is being stabbed over and over...it's just too much hurt for me to handle...I hate the pain. I still miss her in my life and only god knows how patient I've been... I just hope strength will be mine to survive this. God willing...

Soon, Ms Angel will be going away... no longer will she be in my sights, nor will I be able to hear her soft sweet laughter... but most of all, I will miss her in my arms... it's the smell of her perfume that I shall remember her by, it'll always bring back intimate memories of us...the good times I mean. We were over, even before 'us' started... I wonder if she will ever feel the same way about me...?? I don't know, maybe ladies will always have a better way to deal with their emotions, better than men... It's because men tend to hide their feelings more often, till there's just no way of venting it out... unfortunately it's an unavoidable weakness for the male human mind, so please correct me If I'm wrong. I'm not in the right state of mind at the moment... things are just too messed up in my life....one way or another...

No comments: