Thursday 14 August 2008

Empty...


Something's been bugging me...I have that weird sense of emptiness today...like somethings just not right somewhere...It's starting to annoy me...I'm easily irritated...maybe I'm just too forgetful nowadays... too much work will do that to you... however I still don't consider myself a workaholic, but my friends tend to disagree with my assumptions. I guess I've got too much on my mind these past few weeks...it's taken a toll on my sense of reality. MsDragon has been on my thoughts too...I miss her dearly. Lately, I've been ignoring these feelings for far too long...keeping myself busy and all...but ignorance has it's limits... that's why memories usually last forever. I can't help but break a light smile every time I think about her...reminiscing about the past...like the first time she came for dinner at my flat. Good memories...that I'll always cherish...maybe it's what keeps me going for now, hanging on to my sanity. Quoting an avid reader (Guest B)..." Sometimes, what we like...we can't have it and only God knows why? " I agree, things do happen for a reason in our daily lives...be it good or bad... we just have to be patient in order to work things out...

Rubbing salt to the wound...mum has been hinting to me again... I've been avoiding the issue all this while... up till last night that is...she's trying to play cupid... trying to matchmake me in an attempt to settle me down. I know she means well...but I just don't have the heart to tell her that I'm not ready, nor interested...for now. I just want to get my life back on track...like how it used to be...carefree and easy... I miss those lazy days...

Thinking ahead... it's going to be an even more busy week for me, I seem to have taken on more than I can handle...my schedule is tight...I wonder how am I going to get through it all. Sometimes I wish a day would have 36 hours, rather than 24... there is just so much to do...so little time to do it. Another thing, I'll be away again next week... I have a meeting in Oz... It's work related, so no worries... I'm not there to look for MsDragon...

No comments: