Monday 4 August 2008

Sit back...have a listen...and enjoy....



Apologies everyone... it's been a very hectic week...too many family commitments have taken up most of my precious blogging time. Life alone is bearable for now...since I'm back to the office already, and I've got so much work to catch up on, that there just isn't any time to think of my past affairs...let's just say I'll try to keep myself busy to forget my past for now...emphasis on 'try' ok??! There's so much I want to write about...so many feelings I have to vent...I hope I can put them to words...

Stay tuned... my next post shall be interesting to some...if it matters... the attached video is a song by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat ''Lucky'' ... a song I've been a fan of, since MsDragon was the one who dedicated it to me... it just has that 'feel good vibe' going on...regardless if you're happy or not in life...it makes you forget your problems for awhile... trust me...so sit back...have a listen...and enjoy....

No comments: