Monday 31 March 2008

Weekends....

I didn't hide myself from the world this weekend, it's just too quiet for me... it burdens my thoughts with loneliness... not good for the soul... I went for drives most of the time... more often opting to ride my bike... feels good to blast down the highway at 200km/h... for a moment I felt free of all my intrusions, got to do some catching up with friends from around town... I 'm surprised of the many changes I've seen in the capital, but then again, I don't get out much...so the nightlife was 'happening' more than my usual norm weekend. My close friends were surprise to see me out and about on a Saturday night, yes...a rare occasion for them... I'm usually home stuck to the sofa. I wish I could spend more time with them... but never had the mood to since being hung up over Ms Angel, I can't but help feel guilty that I've left them out of my life for so long... One does need friends when it comes to overcoming obstacles in life...I just hope they don't think I've abandoned them, only to look for them in times of distress... I guess I'm grateful to have a bunch of them on my side, They know how private I am about my life and respect my decisions, even though I never say much to them about it....

Monday feels a little better... waking up to it is my only obstacle... I still hate Mondays! I got to the office a bit later than usual... took my time to enjoy my drive, trying hard not to wonder what Ms Angel did for the weekend. Passing her today, she dared not look at me... I think she realizes how much she's hurt me... I still have not answered her texts nor her calls... I'm slowly trying to accept the fact that we are no more and that she will no longer be around me... I'm trying to figure out how can we part on memorable terms rather than painful ones... I'm starting to feel lonely again... time to go for a walk to clear my head....

No comments: