Wednesday 18 July 2007

What reminds me....

I've been indulging myself with stuff I don't normally do, lately like reading a novel, looking at the skies in deep thought or chillin to the tunes on my ipod while eating loads of ice cream. I usually stick to my daily afterwork schedule of going to gym/cycling/ running etc.. to keep myself busy. Perhaps I'm trying to breaking away from the norm, I think? For example, like watching more tv than I usually do. I'm not a sci-fi fan, but I've been addicted to the latest season of Battlestar Galactica, due to one reason. The character Boomer aka Sharon and in reality Grace Park, really reminds me of 'her'... well she has an uncanny resemblance to her, about 80% in my eyes...maybe?! Anyway she's hot... it sounds pathetic that I can relate 'her' to Grace, but I have nothing else to hold on to. It keeps me content and amused for now. As much as I try not to miss 'her' , she's still on my mind at times. Must be part of the withdrawal syndrome cycle one faces after a severe break-up.

" I'm trying to be a survivor ... while waiting to be rescued... that's all..."


No comments: