Tuesday 24 July 2007

Losing it...

I couldn't stand it anymore, I just had to break the silence between us... I'm fed up with of all this... I can't take it anymore. I finally got the courage to walk up to 'her' and asked bluntly " Do you hate me? " . I must have caught her off-guard, she looked stunned rather than surprised really. Almost immediately the response was a solid " No! " followed by a cold snap of " why??! " I panicked and just walked away....it was stupid of me. I was not expecting that, I should have planned out my approach better. I panicked, I was not prepared. Mid morning, I got an e-mail from 'her' asking why I had asked such a question? I replied, telling 'her' how I've felt all this time and how much I miss her so much.



That was 4 hours ago...and still no reply. I'm losing hope here... I'm at a crossroads with no sense of direction...do I go left or right or do I just stay there till I get directions... I feel so lost... I feel hopeless.

No comments: