Wednesday 4 July 2007

Whatever...


It's July already, way past the half-year mark on the calender... With such a chaotic lifestyle, I guess time goes by really fast. As the saying goes time & tide wait for no one. I'm feeling really stressed from my work schedules, my project commitments and my personal commitments/ activities. Also issues of 'her' have also been a major contributing factor. So I'm trying to get some time off work, just to get some R&R, some 'me' time to recollect on what have I accomplished for the first half of 2007, Like if I've achieved my resolutions and what not. Actually, It's just stuff that needs some attention in my life, that sorta thing. However going on leave is easier said than done for me. It's just so conditional, because in my line of work, one cannot go on leave unless there is a replacement. The bad news is my replacement just resigned last month... ohcrap! *sigh* The good news is, there's always a back-up replacement. Hahah...it's great to have a back up, who has another back up? The boss say's it's " capacity planning " in the workplace, I call it "in case of emergencies". I'm set!..I'm gonna book my flight...woohoooo!!

Just my dumb luck, my replacement's back-up is on maternity leave till August. :(
Oh well...

No comments: