Thursday 26 July 2007

Love & Hate.....

I have that feeling deep inside that she hates me...and there's nothing more I can do to change that feeling of me. It's that kinda feeling when every time I look at her, all I can see in 'her' eyes is hate, even her words are spoken in spite. She treats me like yesterdays trash, she enjoys seeing the grief I go through daily. I'm too tired to play her mind games anymore. I've lost the battle and the war is over. I'm done trying to get 'her' back into my life. None of my previous relationships have made me suffer so much than this for so long. My life is now filled with pain. This pain is the only thing keeping me sane, it reminds me to keep in touch with my reality, away from the madness. I want to hate 'her'....
I have no regrets with the decision I made, letting go of someone is not the easiest thing, but forgetting someone is crushing. I'll find a way to forget... it's the best I can do for now, after all I'm only human....

No comments: