Monday 9 July 2007

Ignore me...

Another day, another tantrum... Things at the office are kinda slow today, not much action going on. My weekend was fairly dead too... I hope this week goes by fast... I 'm stressed out till my toes hurt?!, I can't wait till the next long weekend during HM's Birthday. I really need a holiday. I'm restless, my mind is zoned out today after seeing 'her' at the office today. I'm fed up of feeling the heavy hand of being ignored, it sucks, I hate it. I've tried and tried again to win her back without giving out any hint of desperation, but still no joy, I'm still being ignored. Some people would say that if it's not meant to be, why not accept fate? That just doesn't register to me, I'm just hung-up on her, hung-up really bad that it hurts. As hard as I try to elude the thoughts of 'her' , in some sort of twisted way I'm reminded of her if not in reality than in my dreams. Is it maybe that we work together? I don't know. I am not interested in analysing the issue, just more on solving it. If all else fails I have wondered on the thought of resigning, quite drastic I know, But I can't think of any other way of saving my sanity. We're there everyday, facing each other but the ignorance between us feels like we're on separate continents. How you say, " ...so close but yet so far..."

No comments: