Tuesday 10 July 2007

My pain....


She looked so 'hot' today, I couldn't keep my eyes off her...man oh man...give me strength. All I got today was a cold stare in return for my smile. Maybe I'm nothing to her now, maybe trying to win her back is not the answer... I don't know, this is coming from a confused mind.... She doesn't reply my e-mails, nor respond to any communication I have with her. Am I being forgotten or ignored? Why is she deliberately doing this to me? All these questions and no one to answer them, I feel lost and abandoned. There is no way to force someone to love you, you can only earn it. However in my case, 'she' refuses to even let me know what is actually wrong, there are no signs at all. I'm in the dark and I'm scared. I don't want to feel like this anymore... it hurts so much inside. I may not look it, but it's there everyday. There's only so much I can cope... I don't know how much longer I can take this...

No comments: