Tuesday 17 July 2007

Forget me to forget you....


I was away for the weekend, finally got the chance to sneak away for some much needed R&R without taking leave. I got to thinking about 'her' and trying to accept the fact the all is no more. I guess that brief happiness I encountered was short-lived and today the situation remained the same. I don't want to try and I don't want to suffer anymore. I just want to carry on with my life but maybe I'm just expecting too much. I don't know what I want anymore. Life is really messed up now. Recently found out that I am actively blocked on her MSN, this hasn't made it easier too. She must really hate me to do that. I don't know how to fix this or if it is meant to be fixed, but in time I hope I can get over this. I need to forget this part of my life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.