Thursday 12 July 2007

If only maybe....

One action has a million meanings... In my case, it was just another morning, on my way to the water cooler, I was passing by 'her' place. I expected the usual 'I hate you' look, but instead I got a smile and a silent 'hi' ?! I was totally unprepared and confused some what... but I was more shocked than happy. It felt like being on top of the world for a minute. Hold on? What's going on here? Why all of the sudden? No matter, at least it's a start. All this time, just the silence between us is so tormenting. I have so much to say to her, so much to tell her but each time I want to, I end up getting so tight-lipped that it's frustrating. I miss her, and if she asked, I would surrender my heart to her without hesitation. I would give it my all this time, if only given the chance. If only...that is...

Tomorrow is another day, I hope it'll be a pleasant one as today. I don't want to make any empty promises to myself anymore but If things are stating to work out, maybe there is a silver lining in my dark cloud after all... maybe....

No comments: