Thursday 19 July 2007

Walking away...



What can I blog about today... it's been playing on my mind the whole morning... I'm trying hard not to write about 'her'.. emphasis on 'trying' ok?! So please give a guy a break...

Well, lets see.. so far the morning has went well... no problems there. In regards to 'her'. 'She' still thinks I don't exist... 'She' still doesn't give me a second glance... 'She' still doesn't want to hear a word I say and I know 'She' doesn't even care .... so what else is new??

The weekend is coming up, promised my little angel of a niece I'd take her to the movies. I can't wait to see her. She's my little angel and her moms, little devil... kids... don't we all wish could be them once again. *sigh* I've always wanted to have children in my life, but due to a previous life I know I may not have that chance anymore. Anyway, one can remain an optimist and hope...right?

No comments: