Monday 28 January 2008

Feelin sick ....

Oh my head.... I swear I've got the headache of the century!! Lucky for me Ms Angel let me have the day off and I'm grateful for that. Nothing much happening over the weekend, I did enjoy my time with Ms Angel at the movies, the flick wasn't bad either. It was each others company that matter most. Little words were exchanged between us, It was how we expressed our gestures that showed how much we missed each other, like the way she held my arm so tightly, I'll cherish that feeling the most. She looked at me with so much warmth and sincerity, something I hadn't seen from her for quite sometime, and the sweet scent of her close to me just brought me to another a place... happiness. We ended the night with a slow drive around town, just cruising about and savouring every moment together.... pure bliss.

It was a good night out for both of us, I hope it'll be one of a few more...I'm hoping that is....Could this be the rainbow after the storm ??

No comments: