Tuesday 29 January 2008

Distractions ....

Super busy day at the office, finally got some break-time to blog. Not a bad start to the morning, Ms Angel being her usual straight faced self walks around as if nothing had happened during the weekend. I commend her on her act, she's getting good at. On the other hand, i sit from my office day-dreaming of her, well I'm trying not to...

Anyways, Ms Dragon seems to be coming in and out of my office, just making small talk I suppose, grabbing my attention to insignificant matters. I have a feeling that she's trying to drop signs at me, trying to ask out I'm just worried Ms Angel will lose it one day and a confrontation will occur.... I just hope it doesn't lead to that... I don't think I'm worth it. Well, time flies by, I have to go ....

No comments: