Wednesday 16 January 2008

Still standing ....

Life used to be so simple.... I never thought it would end up such a complex thing. I used to have worry-free days, nothing to think about, nothing to plan, no promises, no worries, just go with the flow sorta thing.... very laid back I suppose, can you say carefree?. I miss those days, they're long gone now, only happy memories remain. Yes, life was more simple before I met Ms Angel, now I know where most of my grief is derived from.... though I wonder why I cope with it?? Am I that stubborn to accept the truth?? Am I the fool of the month?? Ahh...Paranoia...thats what it is ... I hate it!!

Nothing much to say about Ms Angel... status quo still in effect... we're both ignorant to the bitter end... unfortunately yours truly suffers more. I wonder, do men feel more pain in a relationship than their women? Maybe...I don't know, I guess they're better at hiding their feelings to maintain their 'machoness' . I should know, I'm one of them... only thing that sucks is when all the distractions are away and when we're all alone... it just smacks us in the back of the head, making us regret all that we've done.... I'm suffering.... My loneliness has set in.... I'm starting to make no sense of it all.... I'm gonna stop here....

No comments: