Saturday 5 January 2008

Precious worthless thoughts....

Another quiet night...sitting alone figuring out what went wrong...again... what went wrong with 'us' ?? Ms Angel just texted me... asking what I'm up to?? Yeah... avoid me all week and text me out of pity?? Anyways, it's been a busy week at the office..the start of the new year has most of my staff on leave, it must be due to settling their kids at school. Good luck to them... I still remember my first day at kindergarten...crying so hard and not letting go of my mum... *sigh*
I've been thinking hard about where this 'thing' of mine with Ms Angel is going... kinda realised... it's not going anywhere... it never did, did it?? It's always been about me...about me thinking of her, missing her and all that. I'm naive or just plain silly to think that I would get any of it in return from her. I've ever asked her about these sorta things....all I got was " I don't have an answer.... ". I do wonder if i do mean something to her...or if she does think of me. I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. I'm thinking these thought to make me feel better I guess, it's wrong, I know that now. I just don't know what else to do... I'm lost..really I'm hopeless more like it.... I'm starting to ramble... time to bid adieu....

2 comments:

KaYoY said...

I found your blog on blogging nation.
I like it, it's so tense and full of deep thoughts...
I'll keep track of your blog and bookmark it as part of my surfing hobby of reading people's blog.

K

Joe Black said...

Thank you Kayoy for dropping by my blog. I write what thoughts I feel...though not everyday... life goes on...

Joe B