Tuesday 8 January 2008

To Ms Angel......


Everytime I look at you, I get this wonderful warm feeling inside, like I can do anything!!, could this be love that I'm feeling for you??... Just looking at you from a distance, brings peace to my soul, it gives me patience to face my problems. I'm sorry If I have to stare... I just can't stop missing you, wish I was with you right now...

You give me hope every time you smile at me, it gives me the strength to go through another day without you in my life. At times I do feel my life is just like glass, If I'm not patient, everything will shatter. I have to be strong to face the pain you put me through...

You're in my prayers everyday, I hope your always safe from harm. I miss you more than you will ever know.... just remember that....



'' Ya Allah, I'm grateful for all your guidance and strength through all the dark and bad times in my life...Amin..."

No comments: