Monday 7 January 2008

Go on... just shoot already


What a day... I hardly realised what time it was... Time flies so fast when the world moves faster than you. super busy day at work today... Ms Angel giving me 'the look' for not replying her text. I'm used to her stares... I'm not scared, just derailed that's all. Let's see how much more she can belt out till she gets bored of it.
Walking to my office, I couldn't help but notice her outfit today... she looks so hot.!!.. more than usual I might add. She's wearing a tight white stretchy top with long pinstripe pants.... I like it! and she knows it!! Is this her tactic or is it just a way of reminding me of what I'm missing?? Women always try to find a weakness towards the opposite sex and most of the time their spot on. She is my kryptonite and I'm her Superman... both worthless with each others powers?? Hey! what the..??? Anyway, I still can't figure out what she wants from me or where it's heading to. I'm feeling a bit better about myself today, keeping busy with the workload. And yes, it is nice to know that I do have a small crowd going through my blog... now everyone knows even angels have tantrums.......

"Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts....."

No comments: