Tuesday 15 January 2008

Going nowhere....



I'm not a mindreader, I can't read her thoughts... I must have done something wrong somewhere till I can't even figure out how to make things right anymore. Maybe she only meant to treat me as a friend, though I see her as so much more. I've tried my best to understand what could be the reason why she doesn't want me, maybe I'm expecting too much. She's confused perhaps, maybe wondering if I'm the right guy for her... I can wait... I've got time... I have to be less optimistic... I think too much of her.

She's taken so much love from me... loving her was only in vain. I've fallen for her... and I only want to be with her... life would not be the same without her. She is my obsession in silence... she's the one I adore. This is crazy talking... I don't know what else to do to make it work... I don't wanna confuse things, but I just can't keep lying to myself... I have to accept that it's really over between us.... the past is gone, so I know I have to move on but I will never say goodbye to her....

No comments: