Monday 14 January 2008

Come undone.....


I look at her..she seems so happy today, her smile and her laughter... I miss that. But I know it's not for me, I know I will never get that from her again, I will not get those feelings from her again. Maybe she has carried on with her life... maybe she's given up on me... maybe I'm right all along??!

I wonder why she doesn't look my way anymore, I wonder why I don't get to see her smile at me or even the little wink she used to give me... where has it all gone? Maybe to someone else? I don't know, I don't want to know either... There's no use talking to anyone else about it... It wouldn't get her back into my life anyway. Friends are saying my mystery woman is a loss cause, I'm beginning to agree with them... I just hate accepting the truth, it's the " I told you so " that I detest most.

Two weeks have gone by without a word from her, though we see each other everyday... long cold stares and silence is the only language spoken between us. That's what makes it so hard to carry on... She's perfected the art of ignoring me, she's good at it, it hurts me more. I'm losing by letting it get to me... I know I'm weakened by her... I don't know whats my next move, I don't even know if there will be one at all. Dare I imagine what will happen to me next? or should I just play the waiting game and hope everything goes back to normal? Optimism, does provide me some comfort, but it hardly lasts long. My conscience loves to play tricks on me, I'm paranoid more than ever now, I don't want to forget her.... I don't want that at all.

No comments: