Wednesday 20 February 2008

Dazed....


I enjoy my long drive home from work... it gives me time to reflect on stuff that happened during the day, and apart from the madness at the work, I haven't heard of Ms Angel since I walked out of her office that day, I heard she's away for the week, some kinda meeting...somewhere?!. Time apart is good, for the both of us. I just hope she is coping well... I pray she doesn't do anything she'll regret, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

I've been feeling miserable the past few days, probably attributed by Ms Angel, the bad weather and the never-ending workload. Ms Dragon has been making more appearences in my office again... I think she notices how miserable I look, but dares not ask why. She's trying hard to get my attention, she's trying her best to gain my affection... she doesn't know I'm on the rebound. I keep telling myself not to fall for her, though I must say she is HOT! And any guy would need to be blind for not being attracted to girl like her. she's got a smile to make any guy look twice and a body that every guy will thank 'god' for creating!!... haha

I'm not the type to "kiss & tell" so I suppose no one else in my life will ever know what I'm going through now. I've always kept my feelings to myself, so suffering in silence is my guilt. I'm thankful that I'm able to blog my thoughts anonymously... otherwise life would be so unbearable with all these tantrums I'm going through... I'm tired... I need my sleep now...

No comments: