Thursday 28 February 2008

Got Facebook?


Same story, different day... Not much happening today, haven't 'bumped' into Ms Angel... I'm still hiding out in my office, came extra early today that's why.... I don't think she'll dare to come in when I'm around. On the other hand, Ms Dragon has been visiting me more often... I think she's curious of why I haven't been deliberately bumping into her at the water cooler lately... she now teases me by calling me 'turtle' because I'm in my shell (office) the whole day and being too paranoid to leave??! *sigh*

Had some time out today, a colleague asked me to sign up for Facebook, heard of it but never tried it out, guess I'm just too busy in this life. Anyway, I've added a button below if anyone interested wants to add me, I'll be waiting.... Maybe it's time to meet new people... don't you think so?

No comments: