Thursday 7 February 2008

Neglect....

I couldn't really sleep last night, the darkness was not a friend of mine. Every time I closed my eyes, I could see her with him... whoever he is... Whats happening to me... Waking up this morning, I felt empty, like I wasn't there at all. Almost didn't feel like going to work, but thats just not me. I'm not gonna let her do this to me, I won't let it happen to me. I still wait for her to call or reply my text messages, though I don't realise why I still am... it's already a lost cause... I should assume the worse...

I'm sitting here, thinking about the things she said to me... her words seem worthless in my thoughts now. I hate her for doing this to me, but I still adore her for the person I thought she was. Perhaps I may not be in the right state of mind to say this and maybe I'm just saying this out of anger and spite, but mistakes happen for a reason and she was my mistake... it was my bad to fall for her in the first place. Is this heart of mine too much for her...???

No comments: