Saturday 23 February 2008

Clueless...


It's been a long hard day at work, I'm looking forward to the long weekend.... I think I'll just stay in and catch up on some much needed 'lazy therapy' . Ms Angel is still away, so the situation is still the same... life is quiet for now. She did MSN me, asking me how I was? I didn't mean to be cruel, but I couldn't bring myself to answer her... I hesitated... I wanted her to know how hurt I am still and that nothing she says will make me feel better. I dread the day she comes back to work, I don't know if I have the strength to face her... It's the confrontation bit that I can't handle. I wonder if she feels the same way too??

Looking back, I realise that love from me was a one-sided feeling, I gave her my all, but she gave me nothing but empty promises and false hopes... I will never forgive her for that.

" Happy Independence Day " everyone .... enjoy the long weekend....

No comments: