Monday 11 February 2008

Healing wounds....

My love for her held no boundaries... My love for her was faithful and true... My love for her held no lies or deceit. I loved her with the sincerity of my heart, without conviction of our differences in race and religion. I've never questioned her love for me, my mistake for being too trusting, instead only knowing that I felt more and more secure with each passing smile and look she gave me everyday. Only now I realise that what ever I have felt from her was only a show of amusement in her eyes. All her promises, all the lies... I've heard them all... I must be the biggest fool to have loved someone like her. What I feel now, what I hear now... is nothing but pain and darkness inside me... I blame her for making me suffer like this. I'm afraid I may not be able to give the next person in my life, the love, trust and smiles as I did with her.

I thank her for finally being able to break me... break my spirit.... break my heart and filling it with sorrow. I'm glad she's enjoying it. I'm choosing my own path now, I'm choosing to let her go, I'm choosing to forget her... I'm praying I'll have the strength to.


"Happiness is never forever. Loving her was easy, losing her was hard.
Loving her is still easy, but knowing she is no longer mine,is the hardest of all."

No comments: