Monday 25 February 2008

Regrets...

The world is full of lies, is there any honesty at all... I'm still looking for my happiness, what more in life can one look forward too?? I am but a fool living with false hopes and a victim of sweet promises in what used to be a hopeless relationship. Is this what I deserve for all the things I have done for her... Is this my reward for all the love I have given her?? It's better to leave me alone after this... the love inside me is gone because of her, I'm scared I may not trust anyone else with my feelings anymore...

I used to get lost in my thoughts by thinking of how life would be if she were really mine... now, my heart just freezes each time I remember the words she's whispered to me, I
end up being consumed by regret each time I hear her name. She was cruel to lead me on with empty promises... I blame myself for falling for someone like her, I ignored all the rules... now I'm paying the price in misery. It was my fault for not realising the bitter truth of what was happening between us... I was just too deaf with eagerness to love her...

No comments: