Wednesday 27 February 2008

Dilemma...


Another day of misery in my life, I think I've had about enough already... everyone has their limits... I've gone past mine. Ms Angel was back at work today, I noticed her car in the parking lot on my way up to my office. She was at work earlier than usual... strange... very strange. Walking to my office I could see the lights in her office, her doors shut... but I could still feel her. I was feeling uneasy at this point... I didn't know what to expect and I don't want to know at all. Maybe she already hates for leaving her... maybe... my mind is starting to play out every worse scenario I can imagine. I assured myself that I have the safety of my little office to run too... just in case she tries anything ( I'm hoping she doesn't... ).

I made it safely to my office without encountering any drama from her, though I think she knows I'm in, since her office is a few doors away from mine. Anyway, I was greeted by a surprise on my table... It was from her... A single red rose... with a plain white card attached. I was speechless... most of all I was really scared... of what... I don't even know. I opened the card, the first line only read "Please be mine again... meet me tonight " attached to it was a cinema ticket of a certain movie that just started showing, something I've been eagerly waiting for... I'm surprised she even remembered??! But that's not what really caught my eye... the last line on the card read " if you don't show up, I'll understand... attached is a key to my apartment... come anytime, I promise I'll make it up to you... "

After reading that... I dare not step outside my office... I don't know how I'll face her today... What a dilemma I'm in... should I stay or should I go... *sigh* ... I wanna be alone now...

No comments: