Wednesday 13 February 2008

Waiting...

I sense that she is losing her patience with me... I feel that the sorrow for her has settled in... I can see it in her eyes, the way she stares at me. I know she's trying hard not to show her loss, but I know her too well. She's trying to grab my attention with every move she makes, she wants me to go to her... I can feel it with every pounding heartbeat.

Last night, while on the treadmill, I started to think about the good times we shared... the good moments I mean. I'm doing my best not to wander back into her arms... maybe it's just my way of letting go... but slowly. I wondered to myself if ever she was really mine to begin with?? I don't think I'll ever know the answer to that now... I don't think I can handle the truth anyway, too painful. I've ever promised myself if ever I met the right person that she would be the only one love in my heart and I would promise her that I'd take care of her till the end of my days. It may seem naive and unrealistic to some, but I'm an old fashioned romantic... and it doesn't take so much for a woman to convince me... so there. I'm just thankful I never made those promises yet... maybe it's just not meant to be for now... maybe it's just not my time...

No comments: