Thursday 28 February 2008

Decisions...

It's the first time I've stayed in my office for the whole day, for fear of running into her. As tempting as it was, I didn't take Ms Angel's offer... I just couldn't trust myself around her... I'd hate to think what would have happened if I did show up at her place?? I don't need a new chapter in my life... I don't want to make an ugly mistake, if you know what I mean??! Anyway, I hope Ms Angel enjoyed the movie last night... After she left, I put her key on her desk with a note attached which said " I'm flattered that you gave me a key to your place with an open invitation... but I have to give it back... it's just not right, it's not what I want... ". I'll just leave it at that... I 'm sure she'll hate me for doing that to her. I hope she'll understand the message that I'm trying to get through to her. I want her to know that I'm not easily bought... nor convinced for that matter. I want to be alone... I just want to live my life without any thoughts of her for now... It's not going to be easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmm i am so glad to read what i read here u know after reading the blog you post before this one i was also wondering whether you will be weaken by the offer because i was thinking if u did take the offer then you will know how the story goes same ol same ol and i'm glad you realised that and believe me you made the right choice its true don't sell your self short.. You are worth more than that! You must show her that you can't be weaken that easily and don't make her feel like she can twist u around her finger because i think thats what she thinks but now you have shown her that you're not!

Oh btw i am just giving my opinion here based on what i can stipulate from what i read and i might be wrong so i do apologise..

Joe Black said...

No need to apologise Paris, You're not wrong at all.... Everyone has their limits... it's time she knew mine...