Thursday 27 March 2008

Alone...

I barely looked at her today... I didn't want to... it's too painful for me. I could see the sadness in her eyes, like she was in tears...I think she knows I'm keeping my distance...I think she knows I'm letting her go. I drowned myself in my work, not giving my mind the chance to think of her at all. It seems to be working for now, but leaves an ugly mark on my heart...the cold-hearted bitterness that is. Every time she came my way, I just looked at her with an empty stare, pretending as if she wasn't there. It pains me to be like that...but is there any other way to forget someone??!

I feel so alone today, this is what it feels like to suffer from a broken heart...love seemed worthless to her, I gave her my heart, only to find pain in the end and there's nothing I can do about it, except to just move on with my life. With all these emotions I'm going through, I have to hide my true feelings from her...my weakness will be my downfall. I have to keep them locked up inside me, hoping that one day someone will come to save me from all this... Will love find it's way to me again??

No comments: