Friday 28 March 2008

Truth...

My days seem never ending... my nights more restless...day in, day out...I go through the same cycle of life...I'm fed up of this. I wonder why I feel so strange inside, like nothing matters anymore. Why do I keep thinking of her...morning, night and day? I try to put these feelings aside, but every time I do, I can see her more clearly in my mind... her eyes... her smile... I can't seem to forget her. Truth be told, I want her so much...I need her more than ever...I miss her... but she's not mine to hold anymore...the truths hurts me, there's no escaping it. My fate is sealed, I am just a puppet in her show of lies. Friends say I'm in love with a lost cause, if only they knew the truth about me, if only... I suffer in silence now... all by myself, without a care in the world... no one else will have to feel my pain. Everyone makes mistakes...even Angels...

No comments: