Tuesday 4 March 2008

Doubts...

I saw the look in her eyes today... it didn't look like she missed me at all... it was more like bitterness rather than misery. Did I succeed in making her hate me?? Am I the enemy now?? It makes me wonder, because every time I turn around, I catch a glimpse of her eyeing me... She stares at me without hesitation or fear... What is she up too?? Is she trying to tell me something? I've been avoiding her all this while, she's invisible to me in sight, but not in mind, I still think about her... what she's up to... if she's ok or not... that sorta stuff... I still feel miserable without her... I'm starting to have second thoughts on whether I made the right choice or not... I've been known to make foolish choices in the past and I've suffered dearly for them. I'm consumed by regret and my head is full of doubts. Maybe I didn't think this over enough... what have I done to her...??!! *sigh* I don't know... I'm uncertain now... Should I make right this wrong of mine?? I need to be alone...

No comments: