Tuesday 18 March 2008

Mondays....

Mondays....no one likes Mondays... never have, never will. Back at work today...same story, different day... same life. Walking to my desk, I couldn't help but notice a wide grin on Ms Angel, mmm... something fishy going on here... Anyway, fast forward to 11am, went to see Ms Angel in the privacy of her office, I thanked her for her excellent cleaning skills... it was very much appreciated on my part. I asked her if she did get to spend the night... a wide smile and a gentle nod was all I got in reply?? She just said that she hid a surprise for me somewhere... and to call her if I happen to find it?? Makes me wonder what she's been up too?? Anyway... I'll find out sooner or later. I was relieved that she found it easy to give me back the spare key to my flat... then again I'm paranoid at the same time if whether she made a spare key for herself without me knowing... I'm terrified to think that one day I'll wake up in the middle of the night to find her cozying up beside me... She's the type of person who's capable of that... freaky I know. It's messing up my subconscious mind... badly. With all said and done, I headed back to my office, still in a dilemma over the 'key' but relieved that nothing much happened.

I'm not one to leave the office for lunch breaks, instead I choose to stay in and 'time out' in the comfort of my surroundings... it's just too hot and tiresome to drive somewhere and rush for lunch. I'd usually just have a piece of fruit or something light, my workload kinda subsides my appetite... so there. Lunchtime is the only opportunity I have to update my blog...other than that it'll just be a quick 30 minute nap to refresh myself for the afternoon ahead. I didn't get to do either today, nope... Ms Dragon had to crash herself uninvited and unannounced... We got to chatting about my Shanghai trip and some work related issues... nothing much happening there at first, but I know she is the flirty type... always dropping hints and gestures... and she's not afraid to show it either... she confessed to me that she missed seeing me at work and was thinking of me each time she walked past my empty office... what the?? I'm surprised that she felt that way, then again... I'm speechless too. I just smiled at her and jokingly told her that I'm here now... and that she can stop missing me already. I 'm not ready for another office romance, nor another relationship, but then again I don't want to hurt her feelings and turn her away. I don't know... I can't trust my own judgement nowadays.

Lunchtime was almost over, saved by the clock. It was time to get back to work... Before leaving, Ms Dragon left me an offer for dinner and a movie this weekend... I had mixed feelings on accepting her invitation, but told her kindly that I'll think about it. I didn't mean to 'play hard to get' with her... I just really needed time to make up my mind. I'm feeling lost and uneasy about it now... What am I getting myself into....

No comments: