Thursday 20 March 2008

Sleepless...

I've had one too many sleepless nights lately, it's getting to be quite tiresome. I feel that an empty void is growing in my life... The joys of living alone used to have it's perks, but nowadays it's usually the never ending loneliness that I'm struggling with. My bed feels so empty, it just doesn't feel right anymore... She's on my mind each time I close my eyes...then I start to miss her again... I hate that... I'm fed up with it. I don't want to give in to her... I can't show her my weakness. When I think of her, I have to keep telling myself that it's not gonna work between us, that nothing will ever be the same at all...ever... I have to force myself to accept reality. I'm restless with thoughts of her almost every night... Does her absence make my heart grow fonder?? It seems I will never know...

Every time I see her, I just want to tell her of how much I miss her in my life... how much I want her back...but that's not going to happen, expressing these thoughts to Ms Angel may only fill me with regrets rather than happiness. I think to myself, how am I going to really get over her? Misery has marked it's path for me... I'm walking in circles with no end... why does life tend to treat me this way?

No comments: