Tuesday 4 March 2008

Ramblings...

Living life alone is hard, I'm struggling to get by on my own... each new day is a challenge for me. I'm missing her dearly... I miss the attention of her late night texts, the late night calls of just talking about nothing, but most of all, it's the look in her eyes when she misses me... I dream of that the most... but she broke my heart, hurt my feelings and I'm having a hard time accepting all this pain inside me. I dare not give in to her attempts of getting me back... I dare not look at her anymore, for fear of suffering the same fate as I did before. I get weak when I'm around her... I can't help myself, I'm losing control. I'm not ready to forgive her for all the wrong she has done to me... When I walk past her, I can feel her eyes are fixed on my every move... it scares me to think what goes through her mind at that exact moment... desire or revenge? I guess time can only tell since I give her no opportunity to express herself, so my chances of surviving from this affair remains limited for now...

No comments: