Sunday 16 March 2008

Tired misery...


Feels good to be home, but fatigue just ruins the moment... I'm really tired and miserable, I can sleep for a week??!... It's been a long day of travelling and I'm looking forward to snoozing on the sofa... I do hope to stay indoors the whole weekend and hibernate to recover from the hectic schedules of my trip.

Ms Angel has done a good job of looking after my flat, though I do wonder if she did spend the night at all... Everything seems to be just the way I left it, but more over... everything seems to be tidy, so I guess there was some cleaning done somewhere... I feel guilty now for having her do this for me... I should call her to say thanks, but I'm in a nasty mood tonight... and misery does not love company... I don't want to start something with her... I don't want her to take it as an open invitation to stay the night... I may regret it. On second thoughts, I'll just wait till I get back to work next week... but instead, I'll text her tomorrow to let her know I'm back already. I'm starting to feel numb now... my thoughts are lagging... time to sleep...

No comments: