Saturday 8 March 2008

If I could....


The weekend is finally here... Thank god... I need a break from all this madness... I need to slow down, my body needs to catch up with my mind... that's the level of stress I'm going through. Do angels have 9 lives?? If they did, I would have already exhausted mine days ago. if only...

I woke up feeling much better about myself today, maybe it's a weekend thing?? Thought to myself that maybe this phase of getting over Ms Angel was over... I maybe wrong... but hey, no harm in hoping...right? I still miss her... that can't be helped, must be some sort of withdrawal syndrome... letting go is never easy, we're only human. Ms Angel rang me last night... surprised as I was... I was still not in the mood, but then again... she called, so something must be bothering her. I figured, well what the heck... no harm there. We talked...talked and talked... the conversation went on till the early morning... ok,ok..she did most of the talking, while I did most of the listening. i think she noticed a change in me...good or bad, she didn't say. But anyway, she said I was a different person somehow, that I've changed... and it made her want me more. She talked about us... if our relationship made each other right or if we could ever be together again? All questions, but I have no answers for her... I only said, if we were in a perfect world, I would hold her in my arms till my last breath... enough said. We ended the call after that fearing not to say the wrong things... both feeling sleepy and all. I wonder if I could ever be the man she wants me to be? Then again, I've always been my own person living my own terms, so it's easier said than done in my case. Life is never ever simple for anyone... even for an angel....

No comments: